- At the moment, I’m only aiming for 5 generations instead of the normal 10. I’ll decided if I want to go further with this legacy then.
- I’m not following any of the rules, really. Just trying to make a good story. 🙂
- Reader discretion is advised! There’s nothing too graphic in this story, but there are some drug references and such.
- I sometimes split my posts into pages. Check for a page 2 above the tags, but below the “like” button at the bottom of the page. Don’t miss it!
- My graphics card isn’t the best. So unfortunately, some of my screenshots won’t be the prettiest. Sorry!
- I use a mix between Sim time and real life time. You might see “years” in some parts of the story, especially the backstory. (First 2 chapters.) Yet my Sims will only take 3 days to have a baby.
- I also have Sims 3 Seasons, and I use that to keep time as well. There are 7 days in each season. So “Summer 2nd” will be the 2nd day of summer, out of 7.
- This will be a patriarchy. (All male heirs.)
- Please comment and tell me what you think! Any feedback is appreciated. 🙂
- Meet Josh, our founder.
About The Blog
Welcome to Hailey’s Sims 3 Stories! This is a place where Sims come to life. I’ll be posting various stories and challenges on this blog, all played out through The Sims 3. Some will be short and sweet, while others will be continuously updated. (Such as legacies)
My name is Hailey. I’m 16 years old, and I love to write. I have another blog, My Teen Writing, where I share some of my poems and short stories. If you like reading my Sims stories, you might want to check it out! Here’s some contact information, if you ever want or need to talk to me. Feel free to say hi, I’m always up for a chat!
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Name – dunticklemehelmo (I know, I know…awesome, right?)
Name on Sim Forums – bagley777
Check out the Index page to find specific chapters or stories.
Click on the Family Tree page if you’re curious about relationships, ages, or traits.
The Blog Roll page is a place where you can find different Sims Stories that I read and enjoy.
If you want to start at the beginning of “The Bolden Legacy”, click here.
Note: I also sometimes split my posts into pages. At the bottom of a post, there may be an option to go to page “2”, for example. Don’t miss it! Make sure to read all the pages! Thanks!